Welcome!

12

Emailing: Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 033, Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 034, Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 035, Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 037, Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 038, Illinois river fishing trip aug 200

Doro 1
I am trying to send you my video and a few pictures of the asian carp and the stripers we caught.  Please let me know if you get them and if not...please tell me how I can send them to you so you can put them on the website.
Thanks,Dorothy (Doro1)

06_b.jpg (8K) Download Attachment
Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 033.jpg (95K) Download Attachment
Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 034.jpg (66K) Download Attachment
Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 035.jpg (57K) Download Attachment
Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 037.jpg (74K) Download Attachment
Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 038.jpg (88K) Download Attachment
Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 044.jpg (87K) Download Attachment
movie 1.mpg (4M) Download Attachment

Re: Welcome!

tsegura
No didn't see it yet i'll look for it now

Re: Welcome!

tsegura
That's cool Doro did any jump in the boat ?!

Re: Welcome!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
 Well I finally got doro 1's video up on my blog as a good punctuation mark. It shows really well just how serious the problem is getting with the asian carp and other exotics. I also posted the cooler full of fish she caught on her last trip on the website gallery. It took me a bit because I have spent so much time adding to the website itself that it got delayed a bit. Sorry Ms Doro! Glad I got to it tho!

Re: Welcome!

Wildsurvivor
Im new here.

Re: Welcome!

Wildsurvivor
Theres a market for the Asian carp for fish oil and cat food plus they are eating them also. Theres a guy on the Illinois River processing tons per day.

Re: Welcome!

tsegura
Welcome Wildsurvivor glad to have you here !

Re: Welcome!

Wildsurvivor
Ive caught more fish than you've ate red beans and rice tsegura. Well almost.

Re: Welcome!

tsegura
HAHAHAHA you're right cause i don't like red beans and rice

Re: Welcome!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
 Right you are.  I checked him out online last night after I had made that post. And yes a few people are prospering from them and there are quite a few people who will argue that they are good eating as well. I can tell you personally that I will never touch another and judging from the converse I had with T last night neither will he. And we are both coonasses who will eat just about anything as long as it'll fit in a cast iron pan! LOL
   But I believe that the benefits are being far outweighed by the deficits. Speaking online to local anglers on the river and in the area they are solidly against the carp and want them gone. I can also say that I saw in the Isabella chain of lakes just outside Madrid, Spain for 4 years when I lived there that although they stocked bass massively in all 4 of the lakes they could not get a first year class going any year. They all have booming populations of European pike they also have VERY healthy carp populations. The Spanish biologist blame the carp for eating the eggs and stirring up the shallow water that the bass bed in which muddies it up pretty bad and kills egg survival. I stuck with the pike and had a ball! :-)
    But still, to each there own I guess. We got enuff to worry about down here with the hydrilla and the gators! Glad to have you on board and just wanna say that I thoroughly enjoy your site and hope you find something here that will interest you as well! Good fishing!!

Re: Emailing: Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 033, Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 034, Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 035, Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 037, Illinois river fishing trip aug 2009 038, Illinois river fishing trip aug 200

panpan2523
These are a fashionable choice and they are reusable also. Plastic bags are getting unexpected popularity in the daily life. These have been transformed, changed and diversified with several types to fulfill the different expectations of the customers. More frequently poly christian louboutin over knee boots sale are used and several improvements are made to the designs and materials. With the material polyethylene, bags have become to carry any object from light to heavy weight. These bags give extra storage space for bulky items and you can get then in different patterns.
12