Welcome!

12

Welcome!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
 Hi and welcome to all! As you probably have guessed by now this is my "welcome to the Forum" speech. So....Welcome to the Forum! Seriously, I hope to build on this and make it a place that fisherman will want to return to again and again to just share with each other. I hope we can make it informative, entertaining and a "must have" in all anglers bookmarks everywhere. To that end I am inviting one and all to post as much as you want on just about anything that has to do with life on the water, not limited to, but including boating,fishing,tackle,software,trips,fishing reports, etc...etc...et al. So please, check us out and by all means you are asked to join and add your input! It's always welcome!

BTW my website can be found at: http://bassprochucks.weebly.com
Stop by and check it out sometime!My TIps and Tricks Home Page

Re: Welcome!

tsegura
Well chuck this place is turning out great !

Re: Welcome!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
Glad you like it and please join the forum and help make it better! You might have noticed that the topic section is a little bare right now so I'mm hoping that the people who join will pick their OWN topics and add them. That way we'll maybe get something here for everybody and not limit them to just what I come up with! LOLS Let's hope so. This IS getting to be a little fun to manage I'll tell ya, but I'm having fun with it. Let's hope it continues to grow and get better.
Your Bud
Chuck AKA Bassprochuck

Re: Welcome!

Suzeku2
testing forum settings - Great pic I made for ya btw

Re: Welcome!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
That it was and thanks! It shows off my carpentry abilities quite well. LOL!

Re: Welcome!

Doro 1
Hi Bassprochuck.... I am new here and would like to learn more fishing tips and share some of my fishing experiences.

Re: Welcome!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
Glad to have you and check out my website as well as the forum. Any thing in particular you'd like to know or just general knowledge?
http://bassprochucks.weebly.com/
Let me know and again, welcome!
Bassprochuck

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Doro 1 (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Bassprochuck.... I am new here and would like to learn more fishing tips and share some of my fishing experiences.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Welcome%21-tp3332122p3444812.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Welcome!, click here.

Re: Welcome!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
You can post your pics here or email em to me and I'll put them in and can include them in my galleries on the tricks and tips website.

Re: Welcome!

tsegura
Welcome Doro 1 good to have you !

Re: Welcome!

Doro 1
Thank you Tsegura.... I plan on posting a few fish pictures over here and maybe learn something along the way now and then...

Re: Welcome!

tsegura
Are you the same Doro from Wildsurvive ?

Re: Welcome!

Doro 1
yes, I am...

Are you the same Doro from Wildsurvive ?

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Welcome%21-tp3332122p3456008.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Welcome!, click here.

608-1041A.jpg (14K) Download Attachment

Re: Welcome!

Doro 1
oops!! Didnt know the email would come here
My first love is of horses..... but I am getting into this fishing thing...My husband has been a fisherman for all our married life of 47 years and even before that, so now that the kids are grown, and we have a bigger boat, I go with him now and then.

Re: Welcome!

tsegura
COOL ! welcome again , Chucks my neighbor and he really knows alot about fishing , i think you'll like it here .

Re: Welcome!

Doro 1
What is this "chat" thing on the homme page here? I clicked on it the other day and on the news title and all I got were people chatting in another language.

Re: Welcome!

tsegura
I'm not sure , i think it's to live chat with other members here when they're online . I'm not sure though , we'd have to ask Chuck .

Re: Welcome!

Doro 1

Well I tried to join in the chat and no one spoke english, so just backed out of it.

06_b.jpg (8K) Download Attachment

Re: Welcome!

Doro 1
Tsegura....did you see the video of the Asian Carp jumping out of the river water that I took last week? They are really something to see. The Illinois River is not the river we normally fish on, but just wanted to see the carp that everyone was talking about.

Re: Welcome!

Doro 1
Well, I'm getting off here now....may post s ome pictures tomorrow of some of the fish my husband and son caught in Canada this year.

Re: Welcome!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
I couldn't get the video ms dora as it came in with no video, just the link. Try sending again. And yes that chat is for anybody online in the community and it also has links to many other chats as well. It should open into just us and show who is online. Right now there are just a few members but I'm starting to grow! Thanks again
Chuck
12