The Ones that Didn't Get Away!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
The Ones that Didn't Get Away! - click here to view/post to gallery

Re: The Gallerys

tsegura

This is the biggest salt water fish i have caught . It's a 38 lb. black drum caught in Lake Borgne , in la.  I caught this on a gold spoon with my 6 foot bass fishing rig , 14 lb test line . It spooled me 3 times and we had to rum it down with the boat , it took me 35 minuite to get it in . It was great though !

Re: The Ones that Didn't Get Away!

Bassprochuck
Administrator

These are my 2 largest bass to date. The one on the plaque is a Florida hybrid and was caught in Santee Cooper reservoir in the early 80's. It weighs 10 lbs 8 ozs and is my largest to date. I've had larger on but alas, they're just stories now.

The one mounted on the driftwood is the one I brag about the most. It was caught in the Brazos river in Texas and is a Texas native bass. As such it was only 7 ounces off the world record at that time which was 9 lbs 2 ozs and was the largest caught to date in the Brazos. Texas parks and wildlife identified the fish for me or I would have never known. Interesting bit here was I caught it behind a flooded bush in about 3 ft of water in the middle of summer in mid day on a Tiny torpedo. Was NOT expecting anything like that monster to come out of there either. I'm still not sure who was more surprised. Him or me......

Re: The Ones that Didn't Get Away!

tsegura
Nice fish ! I have a 6 pounder i caught years ago . that's my biggest, i'll take pics and post them when i get a chance !

Re: The Ones that Didn't Get Away!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
You betcha and I wanna see it as well!
Thanks T,
Chuck

Re: The Ones that Didn't Get Away!

tsegura

This is the biggest i've caught , right at 6 pounds

Re: The Ones that Didn't Get Away!

Wildsurvivor
I see youve finally mastered posting pictures Tsequra.

Re: The Ones that Didn't Get Away!

tsegura
Yep i had problems after image shack changed their layout , but i think i got it again . I have alot that i need to post on Wildsurvive i just need to do a little at a time !

Re: The Ones that Didn't Get Away!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
Well Then post away!!

Re: The Ones that Didn't Get Away!

tsegura
As soon as i have time i'll find them and post some more !

Re: The Ones that Didn't Get Away!

Bassprochuck
Administrator
Nice Bass! It doesn't look like a hybrid either which makes it an even nicer lunker! Good fish there my friend!