Just 4 Your Amusement

Suzeku2
A Cajun guy from Louisiana moves to Florida and goes to a big everything- under-one-roof department store looking
for a job.

The Manager says, 'Do you have any sales experience?'
The guy says 'Mais Yeah. I was a salesman back in Louisiana ..'

Well, the boss liked the Cajun guy and gave him the job.

You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did.'
His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it.

After the store was locked up, the boss came down..
How many customers bought something from you today?'

The Cajun guy says, 'One.'

The boss says, 'Just one? Our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day.  How much was the sale for?'

The Cajun guy says, '$101,237.65.'
The boss says, '$101,237.65? What the heck did you sell?'

The Cajun guy says, 'First, I  sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a medium fishhook. Then  I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod.

Then I  asked him where he was going fishing, and he said down the coast, so I told  him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat  department, and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft.

Then he said he didn't think his Honda  Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department  and sold him that 4x4 Expedition..'

The boss said 'A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a
BOAT and a TRUCK?'

The Cajun guy from Louisiana said 'Mais non!, the guy came in here to buy Tampons for his wife, and  I said, 'Bro, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing

Re: Just 4 Your Amusement

tsegura
HAHAHAHAHA

Re: Just 4 Your Amusement

tsegura
A Cajun was stopped by a game warden in South Louisiana recently with two ice chests of fish, leaving a bayou well known for its fishing. The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"
"Naw, ma fren, I ain't got none of dem, no. Deez here are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?"

Ya. Avery night I take deez here fish down to de bayou and let dem swim 'round for a while. Den I whistle and dey jump rat back inta dis here ice chest and I take dem home."

"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!"

The Cajun looked at the game warden for a moment and then said, "It's de truth ma' fren. I'll show you. It really works."

"Okay, I've GOT to see this!"

The Cajun poured the fish into the bayou and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to him and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" said the Cajun

"When are you going to call them back?"

"Call who back?"

"The FISH!"

"What fish?"

Folks in Louisiana may not be as smart as some, but they aren't as dumb as most.

Re: Just 4 Your Amusement

Bassprochuck
Administrator
ROFLMAO!!!! That's a good variation on the Dynamite one! I like it very much. You know the one I mean right?
 When the warden pulls up to Thibadeaux in his pirogue and sees him with the boat loaded with fish?
The warden seeing no poles in evidence ask's him what is he using to catch them with?
So Thibadeaux tosses him a lit stick of Dynamite. The warden says "What are you doing?! THis is illegal!"
Then Thibadeaux justs smiles as says: "SO? You gonna talk or fish?"