Comments and Suggestions

Bassprochuck
Administrator
This post was updated on .
     This is the time honored place where I ask you to post general comments and suggestions for improving this forum. As a matter of fact, you might say suggestions are requested! As you can see this forum is in the building stage and I realize that I am not God. I don't know what everyone would like to see and post on or share with others. I will be adding topics as fast as time and my imagination permits but I would like very much to get your input as well. If you'd like to be able to post topics, or better yet, assist in making this forum better for all, Email me and let me know. I would be happy to get the help! I am in the process of coming up with a rules section and writing it but for now let me just ask the we refrain from pornography and foul language(there are LOTS of other forums for that!), being rude, spamming other members and just generally being a pain to others. This site is designed with the sportsman in mind and I hope we can all act like the gentlemen(and ladies of course!) that we are! Thanks and enjoy.